'A Court of Frost and Starlight' Spoiler Free Review

Not the best SJM book, but definitely not the worst. I feel like I had low expectations going into this book from hearing what other people thought of it. This book is basically a holiday special, but it offers a much-needed break after the bloodshed and epic scale of the first trilogy. It was a return to a simple story and more lore and world building than fight scenes and action. There is no real threat or suspense in this book; however, it was interesting reading the narration from other characters perspectives, which is something we haven't really seen in the previous books. Overall, this book has me excited to read more, and I would not give it a miss if you have read the earlier installments in the series.

Comments

Popular Posts:

RWBY Volume 5 Theories and Predictions

'Spiderman Homecoming' Review:

RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack Review:

Blogs I love: